Terms and Conditions
SECTION 1 - GENERAL
- The use of the Just Bake website is governed by the Terms and Conditions detailed below. Please ensure that you fully understand the Terms and Conditions and agree to them prior to proceeding with your order.
- These Terms and Conditions do not affect your statutory rights.
- Just Bake reserves the right to make changes to the Terms and Conditions. Any changes to the Terms and Conditions will be displayed on the website and take effect immediately.
SECTION 2 – ORDERING GOODS FROM JUST BAKE
- An order placed through the Just Bake website represents an offer to purchase a product(s).
- Just Bake reserves the right to refuse to accept an order where goods are not available, where payment has been denied or withheld or if there is an error in the pricing and/or description of a good on the Just Bake website.
- A confirmation email will be sent to you on receipt of the order. The email will be sent to the email address provided at the time of placing the order.
- A further email will be sent to you to confirm that your order has been dispatched.
- Orders are subject to stock availability. If we are unable to supply any of the goods that you have ordered through the Just Bake website, we will contact you by email as soon as possible.
SECTION 3 – PAYMENT
- Just Bake reserves the right to amend prices without prior notice and at any time.
- Goods and services are charged at the current price at the time of order placement.
- Voucher codes must be used at the time of ordering goods. A voucher code cannot be applied after the order has been placed.
- Payment is secure via this website. All major debit and credit cards are accepted.
SECTION 4 – DELIVERY
- We aim to dispatch orders within 24 hours from ordering and payment cleared.
- Working days are Monday to Friday excluding Bank Holidays. Any other ad hoc periods of closure will be advised on the website.
- If an item of stock that you have ordered is out of stock, we will contact you by email to advise you accordingly. You may substitute with an alternative item of stock, hold your order or refund the cost of the item of stock.
- All orders are dispatched by Royal Mail 1st Class Post. Although the majority of Royal Mail 1st Class packages arrive the next working day, this is not a guaranteed service. Please allow up to 7 working days from the date of dispatch for your order to arrive.
- Just Bake cannot be held liable for delay or failure to deliver orders if such failures arise from force majeure or by other reasons outside of our control.
- Details on our delivery costs can be found on the delivery page of our website.
SECTION 5 – RETURNS
- It is important to Just Bake that you are happy with the goods and service that we provide.
- Please contact us within 7 days of receipt of your order that you wish to return an item. Please contact us by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Customers are liable for the full cost of returning the item(s).
- On receipt of your returned goods, Just Bake will either replace the goods or refund the product price less any delivery charges depending on your preference.
- We recommend that you use recorded delivery for returning items as the returned items remain your property until they have been received by Just Bake.
- If you require any further information on our returns policy, please contact us by email to email@example.com.
SECTION 6 – PRODUCT DETAILS
- Just Bake takes care to ensure that all pricing, weights, descriptions and measurements are accurate.
- In the unlikely event that incorrect pricing information is displayed on our website, we will inform you and offer you the option of cancelling your order.
- We are not obliged to provide the good(s) to you at the incorrect price.
- Product images are supplied for illustrative purposes only and should not be assumed to be an actual photograph of the product and its features/functionality.
- Just Bake cannot be held responsible for distorted product images or inaccurate colour reproduction on your computer.
- Please contact us by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) if you require any further clarification on product information.
SECTION 7 – CONTACTING US
- Just Bake is always happy to help. If you have any queries or comments, please contact us:
Just Bake, Trinity View, 10 Wands Close, Southwell, Nottinghamshire, NG25 0JT